Digital Storytelling Sample about Diamonds


   Hi all! I shared a video belove. It is my my first digital storytelling video. In this story, two boys are talking about how to form natural diamonds. I worked with Murat Aktürk while prepearing this project. We used the website domo.goanimate.com for animations. Unfortunately this website does not allow to load/save audio files simultaneously along with visual effects. Therefore, Murat and I first completed the visual effects, then we recorded our voice. I combined both video and audio files with the help of a software. A bit tiring!


  As for using it in classroom setting, I am planning to   use the digital storytelling in my future class.. Meanwhile I found out some websites concerning digital storytelling. I shared their links belove. Enjoy them!



(The picture was taken from https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhu7O_Jp3DOoD15iCRuZowFmkxqORkts8phtYRYV786wZb-i0QuYNBqME-MgZRwOLT943RZt4_ChZZB_CVVZHGQZI-7AXVzBECXTgK8INqWLIUVhocuaDasJtjNu86rAmzglroqDiWUBXc/s1600/digitalstorytelling.jpg)